LIVE FIRE and RANGE SAFETY TRAINING
In Massachusetts, there is not a requirement for live fire as part of the safety training for your MA License to Carry a Firearm.
Responsible individuals recognize the value of live fire/range safety training and seek it out as part of their initial firearm training.
At Advanced Defense Concepts, we have assembled a comprehensive introduction to Range Rafety Protocols and Marksmanship Fundamentals. Students will use a revolver, 9mm semi-automatic firearm and semi-automatic rifle.
Students will be introduced to:
• Range Safety Protocols.
• Students will complete and sign a written safety brief.
• Observing the range prior to entering.
• Proper attitude and movement while in the range.
• Fundamentals of proper Firearm handling.
• Remember, others are watching you while you are using the range.
Firearm Handling Fundamentals of:
• Loading and unloading
• Making the firearm safe
• Sight alignment
• Trigger press and follow through
• Pointers for diagnosing your shots on target
You will receive up tp 1.25 hours of personal one-on-one range and live fire training with a Certified Master Pistol Instructor. Upon completion of the course, the student will receive a Live Fire Certification that can accompany your MA-LTC Class Certification.
One on One, Private Lesson Fee - $95.00
All materials and range fee included.
(ask about discount when combining with LTC Class)
BACK TO GET YOUR MA LTC
"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
Abraham Maslow - 1908 to 1970
Safety through education.