Concealed Carry Principles and Responsibilities
This page is being updated to USCCA CCHDF Concealed Carry and Home Defense Firearm
This Page Under Construction
CONCEALED CARRY PRINCIPLES RESPONSIBILITIES
You have your MA License to Carry and you have the right to carry a concealed and loaded firearm anywhere it is legal in the State of Massachuseetts. There are important considerations you should be aware of and take the responsibility to understand and train in.
• Various methods of Concealed Carry
• Descretion Practices while carrying concealed
• Elements of Conflict Resolution
• Sutuational Awareness and Planning
• Compressed Environments and Stress
• Ethetical Issues and Your Own Ego
• If the Only Tool You Have Is?
• Legal Considerations
"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
Abraham Maslow - 1908 to 1970
Safety through education.